Wednesday 21 January 2015

Photo of the Day

January the 21st
I'm currently on my third episode of The Hundred. Jamie hates it so whilst he's at football is the perfect time to catch up. My room is a tip but full of flowers (Jamie bought me ANOTHER bunch yesterday! I must be doing something right). Dinner tonight was so incredibly yummy; butternut squash chips, broccoli and cauliflower cheese and broccoli, Stilton and kale quiche.
     I saw a photo on Deliciously Ella's Instagram of her coconut Thai curry today which has given me an idea for dinners next week. You should all check it out, it looks so tasty! I don't have much else to report for today plus I should probably start tidying my room. I can't stand it being a mess! 
    My photo of the day is a throw back to New Years Eve at my besties house. I hope you're not all caught up with the January blues! Just think, it's almost February!
Happy blogging!


No comments:

Post a Comment