Saturday 28 February 2015

Photo of the Day

February the 28th





If I said I was tired I would be lieing. I'm totally and utterly shattered. My mother arrived home from Nice last night and asked for me to pick her up from the airport. As usual, when flying with Easyjet, the flight was delayed so we didn't arrive home until gone 12.00pm. 
     I failed to go for a run today, not because I went to work, but because I spent the afternoon with Jamie in Brighton eating tasty Burritos and failing to find any decent items of clothing. Not forgetting the endless amount of time sat in the car trying to get into Brighton. Every shop we went into had their spring/summer collection in already even though outside it was 7 degrees and pouring with rain. All I wanted was a perfect knitted polo neck jumper, but none were to be found. 
     I have never had a burrito until today and God it was good! I would tell you the name of the place but I can't remember to save the life of me. 
    For now ladies and gents I'm off to bed and I shall stay there for as long as possible.
Happy blogging!

No comments:

Post a Comment