Friday 27 February 2015

Water and running challenge

Day one



Most people in January say "New year, new me!" In my case I'm two months late, but it's better late then ever. I recently read in Cosmopolitan that Rosie Huntington- Whiteley drinks a litre of water, first thing, everyday (of course after some form of caffeine intake). I took this as some inspiration for my 'change' and decided to also start drinking one litre of water everyday. I drank my first litre yesterday morning. I felt no different apart from needing to go to the loo every five seconds!
     Today is day one of my running routine. Il be sharing with you how far I run and how long I take as well as telling you how I feel afterwards. I'm off for my first run now so il let you know how it goes when I get back...
     I'm back and I'm totally knackered. Here's the stats: I ran 3.96km in 17minutes and 11 seconds. Hopefully I can improve upon that! I found it quite hard to keep pushing on and found myself walking to allow me to gain my breath. We will see how tomorrow goes! I'm going to relax now by having a cold shower then do some French lessons, some knitting and reading!
Happy blogging!

No comments:

Post a Comment