Monday 11 May 2015

The Finished Project

Although I feel slightly like an old lady with nothing to do, other than garden, it's safe to say I think it's been time well spent. I've spent numerous days taking trips to garden centres and many hours spent in the rain planting my vegetable plants, so I'm ecstatic to say I've finally completed what I set out to do; create a vegetable patch!
       I put in my own raised beds in to a piece of land down the side of my house and planted endless amounts of vegetables, some from seeds and some that have already began to grow. My collection includes broccoli, four different types of tomato, a variety of lettuce, sage, parsley, peas, strawberries, two types of cabbage and carrots. Phew, that's a mouthful. It really is quite enjoyable going out each morning and seeing the first few shoots starting to appear. Enough talking, for those that care I've added some photos for you all to see:) I'm off to buy some more netting to put over my last veg patch to stop my mischievous cats pooing in it! Gross! 






P.s, I finally finished Gossip Girl! I'm not quite sure what I'm going to do with myself now😭 I am even considering watching it again! Any series you highly recommend? Comment below..
Happy blogging!






  

No comments:

Post a Comment