Saturday 4 April 2015

Travelling& University

April the 14th

Easter weekend is the perfect weekend to sit with the family and stuff our faces with a roast dinner and endless chocolate eggs! 
     My endless search for a cheap trip has finally come to an end. My dad bought me some plane tickets to New York in June and I absolutely cannot wait! We might even be ending the trip by going whale watching in Canada! Who could ask for more? No doubt I will put together a bucket list to make sure I do do everything I didn't do last time! My recent Gossip Girl addiction also makes this trip 10 time more exciting! I've also got my trip to Corfu with Jamie to look forward to which means even more holiday clothes shopping is required as well as more hours spent in the gym. This reminds me to let you all know my plans to start training for a half marathon on Monday. Fingers crossed il last longer than a day!
    My university start date is drawing closer and closer, and my excitement grows day by day. I've booked my accommodation, applied for student finance and I'm now starting to think about how to prepare. I've been looking at accommodation for my second year already and dreaming about what it will finally be like to live away from home. 
      I have a recipe of the week for you all which is Asparagus, pea and courgette risotto. Simply sweat some onions and garlic with the veg. Add the rice until it goes clear then gradually add ladles of stock until it's all cooked. Add some cream cheese for a more creamy taste.

For now,
Happy blogging  

No comments:

Post a Comment