Friday 23 January 2015

Photo of the Day

January the 23rd
I've been a busy girl today. My fellow blogger friend, Bronte Patterson, creator of A Fashionable Thought, has moved to Paris for six months to be an Aupair. She's invited me to come and stay with her next weekend so I have been searching for the cheapest way to get there. I haven't been having much luck as all forms of transport are pretty expensive apart from coaches but they take 9hours, so I think I'd rather spend more! I'm so so excited but just stressing over how I'm actually going to get there! For tonight though I'm going to forget the troubles of Paris and have my first girly night in, in what seems like forever! All my friends from college have left and gone to uni (all but Bronte) so the few remaining friends I have left in East Sussex I only see when I'm not at work which is pretty much never! But tonight is a perfect night to cook my friend, Hannah, a yummy dinner and catch up on everything. A while ago I made her bacon, kale and goats cheese  pasta which she fell in love with so choosing what to make was super easy! For pudding we were a bit naughty and brought millionaires cheesecake which we are yet to dig into.
     Today was pay day, otherwise known as a bloggers best friend! There's always an online order waiting to be made and this month the first thing I want to order is the ingredients to make lavender bath salts. I found the 'recipe' on Pinterest and  think they make the perfect gift but also a perfect addition to my bath after a stressful week. You might have remembered me mention the fact I don't particularly enjoy baths but recently I've started to appreciate the warmth of a bath on a cold evening.
   My photo of the day is two put together; one of my tub time this evening and the other of a book I received for Christmas which I've been trying to get into. It's written by the same author of Gone Girl which I thoroughly enjoyed. I find some books hard to enjoy at first but I'm hoping that it will get slightly more interesting then it currently is.
Happy blogging everyone!




No comments:

Post a Comment