Saturday 24 January 2015

Photo of the Day

January the 24th
I absolutely love a fire on a cold evening and the past few days have been incredibly cold, but without snow! What's the point in the cold if it's not going to snow? It's just not enjoyable. To try and escape the cold I've been looking at possible holiday destinations for this year. Me and Jamie wanted a two week get away in May and after endless searches I think I've found 'the one'. It's a lovely hotel in the beach in Corfu and quite cheap, which is always a benefit. Talking about holidays I finally booked my flights to Paris! I checked this morning as the prices seem to increase with every minute and too my surprise they had deceased! BUT only because there was only one seat left on the flight there, so I quickly booked it! Now I'm definitely going I can start to prepare; this includes buying those home comforts which bront is missing (cadburys chocolate and simple moisturiser).
      After work today me and Jamie ventured to Royal Tunbridge Wells for a spot of shopping. Of course any shopping trip with Jamie involves spending way to much money and especially on his behalf! He denies it but i think £300 on a coat and a pair of shoes counts as spending to much money. I on the other hand spent a little less money. I bought two capes; a burgundy one from Topshop and a grey/black one from Next. I've been wanting to buy one for a while now so when I spotted two that I liked I had to purchase them! I also looked around for some long sleeve, turtleneck tshirts but wasn't successful so tonight I will spend internet shopping.
   Me and Jamie also love love LOVE films! We watch one pretty much every evening so today we purchased six new ones to watch. One being The Croods which we watched this afternoon. Jamie's now cooking dinner whilst i put the next film on: Chef. I watched this on our flight to Thailand but it's definitely one that can be repeatedly watched.
   My photo of the day is a collage of today's happenings. 
Happy blogging!


No comments:

Post a Comment