Sunday 25 January 2015

Photo of the day

January the 25th

This week has gone so fast! In fact, since finishing school and starting full time work, each day comes and goes so quickly. It feels like only yesterday it was the first of January! I remember when I was younger and each day would feel like eternity and was so easily wished away when something exciting was coming up. Now the days fly by and I appreciate every single day without wishing too much for it to be the next. 
    Today was the typical lazy Sunday. I slept until 9ish and had a mahoosive breakfast consisting of sausages, bacon, pancakes and some berries to top it off! I remember the first time Jamie cooked me pancakes and I was intrigued! He is lucky enough to have a traditional Arga so, as you may have seen in a previous 'Photo of the Day',he tips the mixture straight onto the hot surface and somehow manages to cook perfectly round pancakes. He also introduced me too having the typical American topping, butter and maple syrup. I had always been a Nutella or lemon & sugar kind of girl, but this combination made a scrumptious topping.
    We then decided, after being some what forced to watch match of the day, to watch a film I have been longing to see: White House Down. I saw an advert for it a while ago and since then have wanted to see it. I love an action film so for me this film ticked all the boxes- it's a film the dads would definitely love! 
    We then decided Jamie's room needed it's regular monthly rearrange. He has way way waaay to many shoes and keeps all the boxes too so half of his room is taken up with shoes! 
   My photo of the day is of my favourite puppy having a nap today and another of Jamie wearing his coat in bed (a sign he loves his new coat slightly too much). 
Happy blogging!


No comments:

Post a Comment