Tuesday 20 January 2015

Photo of the day

January the 20th
I really wish I could tell you my day was awfully exciting, but really it was terribly dull. The only exciting part was waking up to see snow falling from the sky for the first time this year! 
      I've had a full day at work, but it allowed me plenty of time to think of something yummy to make for dinner. Jamie hates fish, but ever since I met him I've been determined to change this. Tuna steaks are the least fishiest fish I can think of which are also unbelievably tasty so I decided to cook him these tonight in hope it might be the night that Jamie breaks his 'no fish' rule (fingers crossed). However I have got a rump steak as a back up in case he turns his nose up at it. Of course il be accompanying it with butternut squash chips and tones of veg!
I hope you've all had a plesent day! Here's my photo of the day; a photo of my naughty cat caught licking the window!
Happy blogging!



No comments:

Post a Comment