Wednesday 18 February 2015

Photo of the Day

February the 18th

On the odd occasion I find myself sat thinking about where I want too see myself in the future. Truth is, that image I create in my head changes each time and I never know where I want to end up. Many people say that you should do what you've always dreamt of doing, but I wonder if that's wise. Having one dream and focusing your whole life on achieving it could end up with a lifetime wasted and a whole lot of unhappiness. If you think about it, maybe you're better off not knowing what to do with your life because that way you're never totally disappointed. So next time someone asks you what you want to do with your life and you say "I don't know yet", think of it as a good thing, not bad. 
     I was never great at English language. Mainly because I found every single class, that didn't involve a substitute or a film, the most boring thing known to man! I could never concentrate and therefore that explains why my grammar and spelling might be so appalling in places. I used to read lots when I was younger, but as I grew older I had less and less time to read. More recently I've been reading more, but if a book isn't really gripping I find it hard to continue. The photo below is of a book I recently started reading. When I say "recently" I mean a few months a go. I quite enjoyed it, but as it got closer to the end I just forgot about it. That's why I read only exciting books because they never leave my hand and leave me wanting to read every second of everyday.
    I recently got a sewing machine and hoped to teach myself to sew. Finding time to do this has proven an issue with all the work I do and my recent Netflix addiction, but today I ordered some material samples which I hope to use to make pillow cases. Once I've had a bit of practice hopefully I can start making tshirts and dresses which is what I long to do.
   Today I posted a recipe on my blog created by Waitrose. I tried it out the other day and was super super yummy! It's slightly unusual, but is cheap and quick to make so is perfect as a last minute dinner.
Happy blogging!




No comments:

Post a Comment