Thursday 29 January 2015

What is in my suitcase..


What's in my Suitcase..
 
As you all probably know by now I am off to Paris tomorrow for four days to visit Bronte. I promised I would share with you all what clothes I was taking along with me and theres no better way of doing that then creating a Polyvore Collection. I have also added some beauty essentials; my BB cream, Charlotte Tilbury mascara and Charlotte Tilbury lip gloss. Some of the items I've used aren't the exact ones that I have got, but are the most similar I could find.
     I am loving capes at the moment and they pair perfectly with a turtle neck sweater or a cardigan. I will probably have to put loads of layers on as its meant to snow this weekend which is so exciting! I will update you all later with a brief 'Photo of the Day'.
Happy blogging!



What is in my suitcase.. by rebecca-gibson4 featuring michael kors handbags

What is in my suitcase..

No comments:

Post a Comment