Wednesday 28 January 2015

Photo of the Day

January the 28th

Two days until Paris! I've partially packed and can already tell that my suitcase just isn't big enough for everything I've chosen to take. Today's been mostly spent at work but I did have time this morning to pop to the bank and travel agents to get my euros sorted. I got home at about 9 this evening and have just stuffed my face full of scrambled eggs, bacon, toast and a cheeky chocolate pudding. So naughty and I'm now way to full. Tomorrow I've got the whole day off so I plan on having the longest nap EVER in prep for the weekend. As a surprise I've ordered a tshirt Jamie wanted and got it delivered to his address whilst I'm away. I love surprises but I'm awful at ever keeping them- I always spoil it by telling them, especially because Jamie nags me to tell him! Sorry for the rushed post, but tonight's been a bit of a rushed day. 
     My photo of the day is of a present my friend got me for my birthday; a frame with a quote I have always loved. In the background you can see the typical awful English weather. I hope you've all had a great day!
Happy blogging!



No comments:

Post a Comment