Tuesday 27 January 2015

Photo of the Day

January the 27th

My trip to paris is getting closer and closer and I really can't wait one day longer! I've sorted my travel insurance and started to think about what clothes to take (the most important part of preparation!) I ordered two new turtle neck sweaters from New Look, one grey and one black. I have to say, I'm not entirely sure whether I suit a turtle neck, infact my sister laughed at me when I showed her, but I am sure the French will appreciate them plus they go really nicely with my new capes. I will be sharing a post with you all after my trip discussing all my Paris wardrobe choices and I will be posting each days events along with my 'Photo of the Day' which will no doubt turn into my 'Photos of the Day'.
    I want to share with you all a blogger that I've been following on Instagram for a while now. I came across one of her recipes today which made me instantly want to get in the kitchen and do some baking. Only difference is this is a no-bake recipe makes it so quick and easy, so it can be quickly made as a last minute dessert. I will put the link below so you can all check it out!
    My photo of the day was taken yesterday. I have to admit this photo is bloody awful, but the sunset yesterday was incredible. It was so good I detoured home onto ashdown forest to try and capture the moment. However I drove from sight to sight on the forest in search of the perfect view but I took so long that I missed the best part of it. Atleast with this photo you might be able to imagine how great it was!
    I also want everyone who reads this post to click the follow button on this page. I would appreciate even just one follower!
Happy blogging!


    

No comments:

Post a Comment