Thursday 29 January 2015

Photo of the Day

January the 29th

Today's been a funny one. I didn't have to go to work until 5 so spent the morning mooching around doing nothing, but as I left for work I suddenly noticed how black the sky was. Within a minute of noticing it it started to hail! I had never seen so much hail fall from the sky but then as I got closer to crowborough it turned into thick, heavy snow! I panicked because the first thing I thought was 'my flight will be cancelled' but it seems to have stopped now and I just pray it won't snow again over night.
     For my trip I had packed two bags; one handbag and one suitcase. I thought that was perfectly fine but turns out you can only take ONE bag. This for me meant a huge dilemma because I wanted to take my Michael Kors bag, but it nearly fills up all my suitcase space! However after almost 40minutes packing and unpacking then repacking I managed to fit it all in! Including everything from my handbag such as my camera! Only slight change is I'm having to wear four layers onto the plane tomorrow to compensate for the lack of room. Personally, I'm just happy I can take my MK bag!
    Anyway I must go to bed as I have such an early start tomorrow! I apologise for any spelling mistakes I'm rushing through tonight's post before I fall asleep. Today's 'Photo of the Day' is of the dark sky this evening. I apologise for poor quality but trying to drive and take a photo at the same time is awfully tricky!
Happy blogging 😊


No comments:

Post a Comment