Sunday 18 January 2015

Photo of the Day

January the 17th
Today was like any other Saturday. I went too work at 10, went home, went back to work then to Jamie's where we sit and do nothing. My photo of the day was taken early this morning when I was awoken by my cat growling. I switched the light on and too my horror my cat was chasing a mouse round my bedroom floor! I eventually chased him, with the mouse in his mouth, back downstairs and outside. 
    I also want to bring up new hair do's. I have had the same hair for way too long now and want a change. Thanks to Pinterest, I have decided that I would like to dye it as well as restore the layers I once had. Il make sure to take before and after photos so you may all see the transformation. 
Happy blogging!


No comments:

Post a Comment