Friday 16 January 2015

Photo of the Day

January the 16th
Firstly I must mention that I did post my photo of the day for the past few days but for some reason it didn't appear on my homepage, but that's now sorted! Back to today's photo; It's a throw back to my Leavers Ball. All the girls gathered at my friend brontes house for pre-drinks and thanks to my friends mum (who's a photographer) we all got some lovely photos. Our Leavers Ball was a last minute dicision when it came to the outfit. In the end, whilst everyone wore a dress, I decided to wear a playsuit. The one I bought was from Forever 21 and my shoes, an old purchase, from New Look. Obviously to complete the look I bought a clutch bag from River Island and a necklace from Accessorise. This photo is of us all just before we left.
Happy blogging!


No comments:

Post a Comment