Friday 16 January 2015

Photo of the Day

January the 14th
I had to drag myself out of bed this morning for work at 9. We've got a new Welcome Desk being installed on Sunday so a select few of us had a training day. I spent the day learning to flower wrap and how to deliver the best customer service possible. 
I got home at four, packed away all my stuff from my trip to Derby and tidied up my tip of a bedroom! I then decided to cook myself something yummy for dinner.  Seen as we have plenty of soup in our fridge I used up some of the Bacon and Lentil soup and made some butternut squash chips. I rarely use butternut squash as an ingredient but these were super SUPER tasty! I chopped it up, leaving the skin on, and simply placed the chips on an oiled tray. I added three full garlic cloves to roast with them and a sprinkle of chilli powder once they were cooked. I recommend them as a tasty and healthy alternative to potato chips. I then fancied making a crumble for pudding. For this I cut up a whole apple and mixed some oats, brown sugar, butter and plain flour. To top it off I sprinkled it with some cinnamon. My photo of the day is of both tonight's creations!
Happy blogging!


No comments:

Post a Comment