Monday 12 January 2015

Photo of the Day

January the 12th
Today was another long day. I got the train from Uckfield to London at 6.30 am (it was full of tired, snoring business men!) I then got the train to Derby which enabled me to finish my book, The Rosie Project. I love travelling on the train, it's so peaceful and I find it rather relaxing. I arrived in derby at about 10.30 am then managed to navigate myself to the hospital in which my Grandad is at. I was surprised I found it to be honest. My text to my mother read: "I made it. Who would have guessed!" After seeing my grandad, me and my grandma made the journey home on the numerous buses in the pouring rain. At each bus stop I clutched my Michael Kors bag under my coat hoping for it not to be rained on (I love it too much!) Once we got home we had to walk from the bus stop to the house; during this time we got absolutely drenched by some inconsiderate taxi driver. After hanging all my clothes on the radiators to dry, I had a well earned nap.
 My photo of the day was taken on the train. Of course on every early train journey a coffee and book is essential. I tried to get a more artistic photo but the lady opposite started singing for some odd reason and put me off. 


No comments:

Post a Comment