Sunday 11 January 2015

Photo of the Day

January the 11th
Sundays are the best day of the week. It's where me and my other half do absolutely nothing apart from lounge about on the sofa watching what ever film appears on television. Most often then not we also take a trip to Waitrose to get either lunch or breakfast, and without a doubt end up going back for something we forgot, but don't actually need. Today's Sunday was slightly different, but only because for once we woke up reasonably early (8.30) and went for a run (but in my case more of a running-walk.) Im not the best at running, but I am hoping to improve slowly but surely with time which of course sets Jamie off on one complaining about how slow I am! We then spent the day, as usual, going to Waitrose to get lunch then watching films such as Princess Diaries. A classic that even Jamie enjoyed! I must add, Jamie did less lounging then me because he spent part of the afternoon washing his car which is when I took my photo of the day. I appeared from the kitchen to ask if he wanted a hand and thought I'd get a photo of him in action, but as I took it he looked up and threatened to spray me with water (he isn't the most photogenic type.) So here it is, my photo of the day! Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment