Tuesday 17 February 2015

Photo of the Day

 February the 17th

Pancake day has finally arrived! There's nothing better then an excuse to eat as many pancakes as possible. I promised I'd share a pancake recipe with you all so here it is! It's all thanks to Waitrose and their delicious recipes. If you don't get a chance to make it today I would definitely  save it for another day.
    Today has been one long, tiring day for me. I had work at six till one and then forced myself to stay awake through a few episodes of Gossip Girl before I gave in and went for a nap. It will be after dinner that I scoff down some pancakes, but the only bad thing is that they're so filling so no doubt we will have a proper pancake eating session on Sunday morning.
   My photos from today were taken a few seconds before I nearly crashed into a tree (don't drive and try to take photos!) It's a photo of a road I love near where I live. I detoured there on the way home from work seen as it was a lovely day. My other photos are of our tasty pancakes! 

(Leaning tower of pancakes)









No comments:

Post a Comment