Wednesday 25 February 2015

PAY DAY!





There's nothing better then waking up and finding you've been paid a lot more than expected! My first thoughts were 'Save, save, save,' but after heading into town to get my MOT done, I popped into Superdrug to see what goodies I could get my hands on.
    I didn't go too crazy, in fact I only spent £5! The two items I bought were Miss Sporty (don't diss it until you've tried it!) Morning Baby Cream Blush and Simples Clear Skin, Oil Balancing Moisturiser. The moisturiser I used before was also Simple and worked wonders for my skin so decided to try out another one of their moisturisers and see if it has the same great effects. I've never really been a fan of applying to much colour to my face. A BB cream and foundation are all I really use, but recently someone commented on how pale my skin was! I'm not sure if I should have taken it as a complement or not. Either way I decided to try out a liquid blusher to add a bit of colour to my cheeks. Once I've had a chance to use both products I will let you know my verdict.
    Happy blogging!





No comments:

Post a Comment