Monday 23 February 2015

Gap Year Planning




Seeing my Dad always inspires me to do something productive with my gap year. I looked at my to-do list and at the top was Pilate classes. I had been looking into them for a while and after reading a fellow bloggers post I decided it was definitely time to book a class. However I do have a question for all my Pilate-class-attending- readers: How much do you pay per class? Most classes I have been too charge £5, so when I found that most Pilate classes, around East Sussex, charge £10 I wondered if that was expensive?
      Secondly I started looking at best ways to learn French, and fast. I've mentioned that I have used Duolingo before and now I've downloaded it onto my phone is definitely become my new best friend and from now on I hope to do at least three lessons a day. Once I feel my French has improved I hope to start and read books written in French.
       Third on my list was to find a suitable holiday destination for May. After about two hours of searching I finally found the perfect place so all we have to do now is book it! 
     The last thing I looked at today I stumbled across without meaning too. I was trying to find a programme I wanted to watch and found a programme called "The Great British Sewing Bee". Already 
after half an episode I feel like I have gained a handful of knowledge on how to create clothing. It's so good I might even take a few notes when watching it.

No comments:

Post a Comment