Friday 9 January 2015

Photo of the Day

January the 9th
Today's photo is a throwback to New Years eve. I attended two parties that evening; one at a friends house and one with my boyfriend. When I arrived at the second party my boyfriend was already extremely drunk and after being there for approximately 1 hour he decided to jump on his large, rugby player friends shoulders causing them to both topple back. Jamie cut both his shoulder and head open causing way to much drama for some to handle. Luckily his friends mum was a nurse so she said he needed it glued- only issue was no one was in the state to drive. We ended up just wrapping his head in a bandage (I'm sure you can guess that he looked hilarious) and waiting till the following morning. My photo of the day might not be for the faint hearted, because it's of his gruesem head.
Happy blogging!

P.s check out my glittery nails 


No comments:

Post a Comment