Thursday 1 January 2015

New year!

Happy New Year!
I love the Christmas season simply because straight after Christmas we have New year- two excuses to party and where there's a party there's glitter and the chance to dress to impress! Talking about outfits I wanted to show to you all my new purchase; a new winter coat from Topshop. It's absolute perfection! After having it for only one day it saved me on New Year's Eve by keeping me unbelievably warm on the walk home. I also want to share with you my sign of a good coat. It is when you put your cold hands into the pockets and they begin to sting due to the pockets being so warm. That's how you know you're on to a winner. Here is a photo to feast your eyes on!


I promised you all a knitting tutorial and I will get that posted as soon as I have done a bit of editing!
Happy new year everyone! 

No comments:

Post a Comment