Saturday 8 November 2014

The little things


So a few days ago was my 19th birthday (yay, happy birthday me). I spent the morning at a spa with my mother then had lunch at our local pub and finished the day off with another meal out with my boyfriend. 
Usually people get excited about the presents and the money but this year was slightly different for me. It made me truly realise how important the little things in life are. My boyfriend absolutely spoilt me with a Michael Kors bag( the most amazing bag known to man!) but what managed to bring me to tears was when he announced he had another surprise for me the next day. It doesn't seem that exciting, but he was infact meant to be working and had got the day off especially. Our activity was making a cake which he had prepared all the ingredients for and it was the fact he had prepared and planned this all that really touched me. 
I also received a present from my boyfriends parents. His mother makes amazing jewellery and gave me a pair of beautiful earrings.. I love seeing her create new pieces in her workshop so I love being able to wear something she has made!

 



 Aren't they beautiful? If anyone is interested in having a closer look at her others pieces of jewellery then you can look at her Facebook page posted below. It's really worth a look.  

https://www.facebook.com/C.ReynoldsJewellery/photos/a.176487402395194.37907.176486912395243/694276177282978/?type=1&source=11

No comments:

Post a Comment