Wednesday 12 November 2014

My Simple Cure to a Cold

Its flu season and as per usual I am sat at home with a cup of Lemsip in one hand and a box of tissues in the other. Everyone gets the dreaded cold once in a while and in my time I have tried numerous remedies, but none ever seem to really work. However I have finally found a simple(temporary) cure! You want to know what it is? Its water and lemon. Thats it! All you need to do is fill a large water bottle with water, slice some lemon and put it in the water. You can either drink it straight away or leave it in the fridge for a few hours so the lemon has time to infuse with the water. Drink plenty of this and you will feel so much better within hours. A new found love of mine is Vapour rub. My other half is forever taking care of me and brought me some in hope it would help, and it did! My last cure is sleep. Doesnt get any simpler then that.

No comments:

Post a Comment