Thursday 13 November 2014

Oh my..

I can't not let you guys know about these yogurts. When I pictured myself becoming a blogger Deliciously Ella was my inspiration. A women who blogs about simply declious, but healthy recipes (along with numerous other things.) I wanted to be able to blog about recipes I had found and used to create great tasting food, but I have found that along with having to now work full time, finding time to cook is proving difficult! So  I've decided that along with the occasional recipes and recipe books I will inform you of some tasty treats I have discovered. 
My first tasty treat comes from Muller. Ever since I was little me and my sister loved corner yogurts. Even now my mum still buys them for us, but recently a new corner yogurt caught her eye. This time she brought home Bliss corner yogurts; whipped Greek yogurt and oh my they are delicious! You can buy them with numerous flavour compotes(my favourite being raspberry), but what interested me the most was the texture of the yogurt which was almost a mousse. I've consumed way to many pots of these in the past week so I truly recommend you all trying them! 


No comments:

Post a Comment