Wednesday 29 October 2014

Food, food, food

Porridge is my absolute favourite at the moment. I have it almost everyday for breakfast and even find myself having it for supper some days. My other half uses oat milk a lot to cook so I decided to buy myself some and use it in my porridge. With a few pinches of suger its perfection. 
Oat cakes! I currently cannot get enough of oat cakes. I would eat them non stop if I could, I love them! I have swapped them into my diet in place of crisps (another food item I could spend my life eating.) They're extremely versatile so you can eat them with practically anything, but I simply eat them plain, depending on what I fancy. I've found a recipe to make my own, so il let you know how that goes.
I have also discovered two types of fruit and nut bars that I have fallen in love with. The first is Eat Natural's Brazil and sultana with peanuts and almonds. If you don't like nuts then this isn't for you, but if you do you will fall in love with this product, like I did. The other fruit and nut bar is Nakd's Cocoa Orange bar. They have an odd smell and appearance but god theyre tasty.
A thing I like to do at the moment is make bread. Yes,I do cheat by using a bread maker, but it's just as fun. The best thing about using the machine is that you can select the time you want it to be finished for and hey presto you can wake up in the morning to a nice warm fresh loaf. It's simple and easy and there's nothing better then having a warm piece of granary bread for breakfast with melted butter. Heaven!

No comments:

Post a Comment