Saturday 21 February 2015

Photo of the Day

 February the 21st

Take two (reason being my blogger app deleted all my posts!) 
   You know you're rapidly ageing when the main topic you bring to a conversation is the weather. It's sad, it really is, but in this case I simply can't deny the weather a mention. I woke up this morning and took one look out the window to see that it was snowing! Normally we know when to expect it, but not today. Unfortunately the excitement didn't last as it didn't snow for much longer, plus it didn't settle which means really it was a huge dissappointment. However I got half way to work when suddenly everything turned white and there was about two inches of snow on the ground. This made my day! I haven't seen snow in what feels like forever and as much as it can be a pain, everyone loves it secretly. (Excuse my poor photo below. My car was steamy and I didn't want to open the window in fear I might freeze!)




Today I promised my mum a night in and a tasty meal for dinner. As usual I headed straight for the Waitrose Recipe Card collection I have and pulled out one I knew my mum would love: black bean and beef stir fry. It took no time at all to make and beat any possible take away we could have got. I will be sharing with you the recipe on my Recipe page, so if you fancy making it yourself you can!





No comments:

Post a Comment