Saturday 14 February 2015

Photo of the Day

February the 14th- Afternoon tea and homemade burgers

I have never been one to make much of a fuss on Valentines day. A bunch of flowers is sufficient and just a cosy night in front of the television. 
   Today me, my mother and Jamie went to a place in Alfriston called Deans Place for afternoon tea. It was a close family friends birthday so we all went there to celebrate. The sandwiches and endless tea and cake has totally filled me to the brim and even after a good four hours, I was to full to even think about dinner! That's the thing about afternoon tea, you starve yourself all morning so that you can eat as much cake as possible but then afterwards you can't eat anything for hours. However, I have no regrets as both the cakes and sandwiches were super tasty! I will be sharing my outfit choice for today once I get my photos through, but just to fill you in I wore a polo neck, loafers, black jeans and a grey cape.
    Me and Jamie love a good bit of cooking so made some homemade burgers and chips for our valentines dinner. Of course we added all the extras such as bacon and 'fake' cheese, not forgetting a special lettuce dressing from the Jamie Oliver cook book. I had to eat this in stages due to my major lack of hunger, but I eventually managed to finish it. We're yet to move onto dessert but we've got ice cream at the ready once we've gained some hunger. We're now just sat watching Take Me Out before we head to the bedroom... To watch Breaking Bad. Hey what did you think I'd say? Here's today's photos. Enjoy!























No comments:

Post a Comment