Thursday 18 December 2014

I'm still here...

I've managed to get to the age of 19 without loosing anyone close to me so in the back of my mind I've always worried about how long that would last for. I haven't had much time to post recently due to the illness of my grandad. I've never been great when dealing with death or illness so this week has been tough. However in situations like this you must always think positively and thankfully he is now on the mend. I just wanted to promise you that I haven't disappeared and have a post currently in the making ( I won't reveal to much as I want it to be a surprise.) I also some exciting knitting tutorials coming up at the end of December where I will be teaching all you lovely textile mad people how to create some brilliant items such as scarfs and cushion covers! Hope you all have a lovely Christmas!
Happy blogging😘

No comments:

Post a Comment