Thursday 20 November 2014

Blogger delight

All but a few of my closest friends have left for university. I intended to also go, but as explained in a previous post, my plans quickly and frequently changed. A friend of mine Bronte Paterson (also a keen blogger) is the only other person I know taking a gap year, making us the perfect travelling pair(I'm sure you'll be hearing more of our plans.)
An evening of making peanut butter cookies and blog editing prompted is to brainstorm some ideas for our new Youtube channel. I don't want to reveal too much just yet, but it will be full of baking, beauty and clothing hauls with everything from bake offs to make up tutorials so I hope you are all just as excited as we are! As soon as we bring out our first video, you guys will be the first to know and if anyone's interested in collaborating, no matter how well known you are, drop me an email and il be more then happy to get in contact.
Happy blogging!

No comments:

Post a Comment